| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catacamas in August is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- The weather in August is faintly wet. Around 184.5mm (7.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Catacamas August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Catacamas, Honduras
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Catacamas:
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 136.4 kms (84.8 miles) NW
- Tela, Honduras - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) WNW
- La Mesa, Honduras - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) WNW
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) W
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 167.4 kms (104 miles) SW
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 152.6 kms (94.8 miles) SSW
- Condega, Nicaragua - 177.9 kms (110.5 miles) SSW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 219.6 kms (136.4 miles) SW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 283.4 kms (176.1 miles) SSW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 307 kms (190.8 miles) S
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) S
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) S