Average Temperatures in Catacamas, Honduras
- The average annual temperature in Catacamas, Honduras is fairly hot at 24.9 degrees Celsius (76.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures vary by 4.1 °C (7.4°F) which is an extremely low range.
- The hottest month (May) is hot with an average temperature of 27 degrees Celsius (80.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (really warm) with a mean temperature of 22.9 degrees Celsius (73.22 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Catacamas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Catacamas Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Catacamas
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 136.4 kms (84.8 miles) NW
- Tela, Honduras - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) WNW
- La Mesa, Honduras - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) WNW
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) W
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 167.4 kms (104 miles) SW
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 152.6 kms (94.8 miles) SSW
- Condega, Nicaragua - 177.9 kms (110.5 miles) SSW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 219.6 kms (136.4 miles) SW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 283.4 kms (176.1 miles) SSW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 307 kms (190.8 miles) S
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) S
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) S