Vs > Park Rapids, Mn
Catacamas vs Park Rapids, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Catacamas vs Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Catacamas vs Campos Do Jordao, Brazil
Catacamas vs Limnos, Greece
Catacamas vs Stykkisholmur, Iceland
Park Rapids, Mn vs De Bilt, Netherlands
Park Rapids, Mn vs Lhasa, Tibet, China
Park Rapids, Mn vs Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia
Park Rapids, Mn vs Maracay, Venezuela
Limnos vs Kilkenny
Mcpherson, Ks vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin
L’Vov vs Cape Bellavista
Okayama vs Conway, Ar
- The distance between Catacamas, Honduras and Park Rapids, Mn, Usa is approximately 3,658 km or 2,273 mi.
- To reach Catacamas in this distance one would set out from Park Rapids, Mn bearing 163.6° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Catacamas bearing 168.5° or SSE .
- Catacamas has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Park Rapids, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Catacamas is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Park Rapids, Mn is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 20.3 °C (36.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.4 °C (56.5°F) less in Catacamas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 740.5 mm (29.2 in) more which is equivalent to 740.5 l/m² (18.17 US gal/ft²) or 7,405,000 l/ha (791,644 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.7° higher in Catacamas than in Park Rapids, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Catacamas relative to Park Rapids, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Park Rapids, Mn vs Catacamas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Catacamas vs State University, Nm, Usa
Catacamas vs Muskogee, Ok, Usa
Catacamas vs Lundazi, Zambia
Catacamas vs Machado, Brazil
Park Rapids, Mn vs Ica, Russia
Park Rapids, Mn vs Crateus, Brazil
Park Rapids, Mn vs Guayaquil, Ecuador
Park Rapids, Mn vs Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand
Lahore, Punjab vs Malacca
Ardmore vs Pompeu
Valparaiso vs Monrovia
Cape Carbonara vs Blacksburg, Va
Catacamas vs Park Rapids, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Catacamas
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 136.4 kms (84.8 miles) NW
- Tela, Honduras - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) WNW
- La Mesa, Honduras - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) WNW
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) W
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 167.4 kms (104 miles) SW
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 152.6 kms (94.8 miles) SSW
- Condega, Nicaragua - 177.9 kms (110.5 miles) SSW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 219.6 kms (136.4 miles) SW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 283.4 kms (176.1 miles) SSW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 307 kms (190.8 miles) S
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) S
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Park Rapids, Mn
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) E
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.7 miles) SSE